donderdag 6 augustus 2015

An introduction |NEWBEE TAG


Hi, 

So here is my first ever blogpost and I want you to learn a few thing about me. I was looking for a question Tag on google but I couldn't find any, so I decided to make my own... So here are 5 questions so you now a little more about me.

1. What is your name and what does it mean?

My name is Minire, it a Turkish name because my dad is from turkey and I have a lot of family there. I was named after my aunt who died before I was born so I never met her. Minire is not a formulair name, even not in Turkey. My name means "Shining Light Of God" which I think is a beautiful meaning.

2. Why did you started your blog?

I decided to make a blog because I love writing and share my thoughts and ideas. I also wanted to make friends were I can share things with. I love to make people's days a little bit better with my post.

3. What are something's that you are obsessed with?

I'm in love with the ABC TV-serie Once Upon A Time together with my best friend. We've seen every episode about 5 times and we talk about it all the time. If got a necklace and a bracelet from the serie but in the Netherlands, you can't buy t-shirts and and stuff from the serie :-(.

An other obsession from me is YouTube, Youtbe is my life. I wake up with YouTube and I go to bed with YouTube (not in a wrong way). I love to watch British
 youtubers like "DanIsNotOnFire" "Zoella" and more. I watch all the videos loads.  

4. Describe the place where you live

I live in Haarlem. Haarlem is the capital of the province Noord-Holland (North-Holland) and it's very close to Amsterdam. There are a lot of shopping places in Haarlem, there's a cinema, a lot of restaurants and a few parks. 

5. What does a normal day look like fore you?

7.00am Wake up
7.30am Breakfast with MTV on
7.45am Paking my school back
8.30am Riding my bike to school
3.30pm Return from school
3.45pm Snack and relax time
4.00pm Homework
6.30pm Diner
7.00pm More homework
9.00pm TV or YouTube
10.30pm Sleeping (or at least trying)

So I hope that you learned more about me. Feel free to use this tag if you want to and I'll speak to you in my next post.

BYE BYE XXXX




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten