So I was reading a blog today and I found this question which I really like to answer, so here we go.
Disclaimer: I did not make this tag, I found it on a website but I don't know who made this tag.
Website: http://tagsforeverybody.blogspot.nl/2012/04/would-you-rather-beauty-tag.html?m=1 (go give some love)
Questions
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
I would go out with nice hair, I'm to lazy to put on make up most of the time. I think that I look prettier with nice hair without make up than with make up and messy hair.
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
I think I'd rather have my eyelashes falling out because there are other options like fake eyelashes, and if you shave your eyebrows, you can't draw them back on (well you could but it would look horrible). And I think that brows are more important than lashes.
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
To be honest, I've never been to Sephora nor own a product from Sephora. I don't know why, I've never seen a shop that sells Sephore close to my house. I would definitely go with MAC products.
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
80s perm, just because it stands out and people probably want to touch your hair. I also think it's pretty cool to make different hairstyles with.
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
This is a really hard question, I'm think I'm gonna go with the obvious foundation lines. Mainly because you can use a lot of eyeliner and lipstick to get the attention away from the rest of your face but blush just stands out.
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
The biker shorts. I HATE baggy trousers and the gold just makes it worse. I think it's also easier to hide with biker short that with a bright golden pair of baggy trousers to be honest.
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Orange spray tan, you can say that someone messed up your spray tan (even if you did it yourself because you should never blame yourself) and at least it's al equal.
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
I'll go for a bad haircut, I think you can get away with a bad haircut if you accessories and use make up to get the attention away. If you got a bad haircolour it just really stands out.
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter for sure, I wouldn't survive without my YouTube and all my favorite youtubers. I wouldn't have anything to do without YouTube and the only thing I use Twitter for is to follow my youtubers... I'm a stalker, I know ^.^
9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter for sure, I wouldn't survive without my YouTube and all my favorite youtubers. I wouldn't have anything to do without YouTube and the only thing I use Twitter for is to follow my youtubers... I'm a stalker, I know ^.^
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
The only make up I use on a daily basis is mascara and foundation and for foundation I use my fingertops because I think it blends in easier and more natural. So I'll give up make up brushes.
I hope you enjoyed this tag, I challenge you to do the same tag in the comment or on your own blog and send me the link.
Bye bye xxx

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten